Fourteenth November was a blissful day in the lives of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. They tied the knot in Lake Como, Italy for eternity and to be in each other’s life. The power couple of Bollywood was looking awe-striking in Sabyashachi and we cannot imagine that it was not a fairytale wedding. It was a very intimate wedding as only family members and close friends were invited to the wedding. Deepika Padukone always wished to get married with blessings of close-knit.
After being in a relationship for more than six years finally, the most adorable couple got married. They have been giving couple goals and making thousands of single out there jealous of their PDA and love. On 14th November, they got married in Konkani tradition and on the following day, 15th November in Sindhi tradition. DeepVeer looked even more beautiful than the shining stars in the sky and we are still in the hangover zone.
They did not release the picture of their wedding immediately and internet could not keep calm. It felt like forever and sooner they shared the picture, it was no less than a dream come true. There is just one question that keeps on flashing in everyone’s mine, “How can someone look so beautiful?!!!!”
Few facts about the wedding of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone:
- Mobile Phones were not allowed in their wedding.
- Only three Bollywood guests were invited (Shahrukh Khan, Farah Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali).
- Wedding jewellery was worth rupees one crore.
- Mangal Sutra of Deepika Padukone costs rupees twenty lakhs.
- Wedding cutlery was by Versace.
- Ranveer Singh’s entry was through a seaplane.
- Guest’s entry was via luxury yachts.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s wedding was a blast and they both were looking no less than price and princess. Much love and blessings to them and for their new married life.