Streaming sticks just get better and the Amazon Fire Stick is here to change the game. The small, sleek device has made its big entry into the arena of home entertainment streaming technologies. With Alexa in voice-control and Dolby digital sound and a ton of features, this device is the package you’ve been looking for. The reviews are top-notch and not just that, it even beats the chromecast by a couple of points! This means that your experience of watching TV is only going to get bigger, better and just the way you want it.
Here are some reasons why Amazon Fire sick is the trend that is here to stay for a long, long time.
- The first version had a Broadcom BCM28145 Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, 802.11n WiFi, and Bluetooth 3.0. The new second generation has a Mediatek 8127D Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, 802.11ac WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.1. In easier words, the stick is much better in a lot of ways in comparison to its predecessor, The Fire Box. The video output resolution is the same for both versions of the stick, with High definition 720p or 1080p often upgradeable to 4K HDR. This means you get reliable, high-quality shows with zero-frills.
Setting and Hardware:
- The fire stick doesn’t disappoint with its service and has a very efficient set of equipment that comes in the box for set-up. This includes
- Micro USB to USB cable
- Wall adapter for versatile power connection
- A remote for operating which includes voice- control and buttons for necessary usage.
But most importantly, it comes with an HDMI cable extension that you’re probably going to need for the set-up.
Once plugged in and connected to the wi-fi, your work’s done and you can sit back and enjoy. Now, this definitely gives the fire stick added points due to the fact that it does not require extensive set-up methods, unlike most of its equals.
- The reason the fire stick is giving its counterparts competition is that of its portability. This is an ideal vacation device for it can be plugged anywhere. Yes, you read that right. You need not have a Smart TV to view exclusive tv shows and movies. All you got to do is plug it into the HDMI port and voila! Your TV now has a plethora of shows and games including Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, HBO go and more.
- The Amazon fire stick offers voice- control which means that you can navigate either by using the easy-control remote or through your voice! This is an extremely recommended hack for it paves an easier path for those who’d find it mind-boggling to go through its rich-search content.
If there are still any other doubts that might convince you otherwise… we have more. The fire stick lies true to its name in terms of performance, but it is also budget-friendly (hack: look out for deals and sale seasons to get it at an even better price), has a quick and snappy interface and something to everyone, be it TV shows, movies or its wide-range of games. To conclude, this device is not just an absolute must-have for all Amazon fans, but also for anyone who is looking for a greater video experience.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!