New year, a new beginning, new life. Well, a new beginning involves a lot of planning, what will be our new goals, what should be our resolutions, how to make out the best out of everything, but in this hustling schedule, we always look for some diversion. To make this hectic life a little smooth we look for some entertainment which can relax our body and mind. And, above all forms of entertainment, the top position is firmly held by movies for most of the people.
Movies can always be a smart choice because taking out a few hours in between your work or studies is easier than a trip or watching the whole series in one go which can mess up your routine. Moreover, this new year is bringing a whole bunch of awesome movies so here are 6 of them to look forward to in 2019.
1) The Accidental Prime Minister – This movie is based on 2014 memoir by Indian policy analyst Sanjaya Baru which deals with the life, work and controversies related to India’s former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh. The movie will hit the theatres on January 11.
2) Uri: The Surgical Strike – It is based on the true events of 2016 surgical strikes on Pakistan by the Indian Army as a reaction for the Uri attack. The movie starring Vicky Kaushal who recently have won the hearts of the youth by his talent is set to release on January 11.
3) Avengers: Endgame – The last part from the Avengers Franchise depicting the story after Thanos’ snap which has wiped out half of the universe. The Marvel Universe fans are already excited with the first trailer that was launched last month and there cannot be any debate regarding the performance of this movie on the blockbuster on April 26.
4) Aladdin – Disney is coming up with yet another redefined classic this year in May. The story of Aladdin is well known to all of us but, watching Will Smith play Genie’s role is going to make everyone fall in love with this beautiful romantic musical all over again. Mark the date ladies and gentlemen, May 24, 2019.
5) The Lion King – We know that this list already has a Disney movie, but there is no doubt that The Lion King had made some special memories in our heart back in 1994 and its photo-realistic animated remake is going to be as wonderful as the original movie. You have to just wait until July 19 to watch Donald Glover voice act The Lion King, Simba.
6) Brahmastra – In December 2019, Karan Johar is set to release this romantic-fairytale starring Ranbir Kapoor who has superpowers opposite Alia Bhatt. The film is star-studded with actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Dimple Kapadia and many more. Director Ayan Mukherjee has spent six years while coming up with the story and it is said to be a trilogy that would be made over a period of 10 years.
Both Bollywood and Hollywood have already planned to make this year as entertaining as it possibly can be. The remakes, the sequels, the trilogy, it has a perfect blend of all the spices that will satisfy the taste buds of every movie enthusiast.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!