The new year always starts with a bang all across the globe. Everywhere you can see the fireworks blasting and people having the best time of their life. People travel across countries and globe to mark the greatest night of the year. Here is the list of 7 places that will make you feel as if you are in the paradise.
1) Hong Kong, China – At midnight, Victoria Harbour glitters with fireworks, lasers and LEDs which can be a treat to your eyes. There are many options of venue for the celebration ranging from smashing rock and roll clubs to quiet peaceful venues on the Kowloon side of the water.
2) Bangkok, Thailand – Well when we talk about Asia, Bangkok will always be on top. As the vibrant nightlife of the streets gets more illuminated during New Year. If you are a party type person, then this is the place. CentralWorld Plaza is one of the famous and main gathering places for the celebration.
3) Burj Khalifa, Dubai – The tallest tower in the world provides a fantastic display of lights and fireworks which is famous throughout. Being the most attention-grabbing building, its speciality increases on New Year’s Eve. There are more places around like famous restaurants, where after the spectacular show you can have delicious food and start off the year.
4) Goa, India – Goa is the best place for partying hard all night long. The clubs and restaurants by the beaches organise amazing parties and music events where you can dance under the stars making it no less than a paradise.
5 ) Rio de Janeiro – During this time of the year, it is normally midsummer in Rio. It is said that the main gathering is at Copacabana Beach, where around two million people are gathered to do the samba, see the fireworks and drink the Champagne.
6) New York City, USA– The famous Times Square is synonym with the new year celebration in New York. The place is full of people where the ball drops at midnight. Also, instead of Times Square in Manhattan, people also go to places in Brooklyn for fireworks and live music.
7) Sidney, Australia – Sidney is the first major city to greet the New Year. Sidney’s Harbour is the famous destination for the celebration. There are waterfront restaurants to enjoy the fireworks or even visitors can hire a boat and welcome the New Year with your loved ones in private.
These are few places which attract visitors around the globe during the New Year’s celebration. These famous cities are turned into a paradise. So that people can begin their new chapter with all the happiness and prosperity they wish.