If travelling, food and fashion were free. We are sure it will be hard to find Vanita Singh. She must be on a voyage and living the best days of her life. A fashion, food and travel blogger from Goa, living in Bangalore. By profession, she is a software engineer at IBM.
A short conversation with her:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. What inspires you to be a blogger?
My primary reason for blogging came from my craze and addition to watch YouTube videos, and one day I just decided to start my own channel.
3. How do you manage to be a travel, food and fashion blogger at once?
Well its all about interest, I love fashion, food and travelling and that’s why I decided to do all of it and share my thoughts with my viewers. After all that’s all blogging is about. Sharing the things you love with your audience.
4. What other interests do you have?
I like to edit in my free time and get inspiration from other YouTubers.
5. What’s your go-to destination, when you are a mood to travel?
Goa, its my hometown and I’m so lucky.
6. Can you tell us some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I am thick skin from very beginning, and I guess that’s what helped me a lot. I try to Focus on the positive about myself and I don’t let the bully win by beating myself up or believing the comments that they leave on my social media.
7. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Change is necessary, I would like to improve my editing skills, the content and a lot of other things which will help me grow in this industry.
8. Tell us about your proudest achievement to date?
My parents being the first one to watch my videos, I think that’s what makes me proud.
Also, Hitting more that 6.5 lakhs views on one of my videos. 😛
9. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
Lot of bloggers whom I follow, that boho girl, Satoshi Shetty, Shreya Jain, Larrisa Desa and many more.
They really inspired me a lot to stay down to earth and fly.
10. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
Hit 1 Mil subscribers hopefully.
11. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Not challenging as such but Prioritising between my blogging life and work life gets very difficult sometimes.
12. Tell us about your early life.
I was a total geek in school and I never thought I would ever be interested in Youtube. But I’m glad I did.
13. If not a blogger, what would you be now?
Maybe a Model
14. 2 Lines for BolteRaho.
Bolte Raho is one of India’s leading content sharing and publishing website and it enlighten readers with worldly knowledge and I hope it continues to grow in near future.
♥ Twitter➜ https://twitter.com/VanitaSingh08
♥ Instagram➜ https://www.instagram.com/iamvanitasingh/
♥ Facebook➜ https://www.facebook.com/iamvanitasingh/
♥ YouTube➜ Subscribe her on Youtube