Oily skin beauties are going to love this post. Hello you all. How’s everything going? I have a piece of exciting information to share with you all. I have got a bunch of water-based gel moisturizers for girls who have oily skin. Yes, I know it’s a struggle to pick the right moisturizer according to your skin type. So, tune in the post to know more.
What are water-based gel moisturizers?
Water-based moisturizers are an amazing formula to hydrate and moisturize oily and acne-prone skin.
- It has a gel-like watery consistency which sinks into the skin in a few seconds.
- Studies have proved that water-based moisturizers do not contain any oils or kinds of butter of that sort.
- It has more water content in it so that oily skin doesn’t break out.
- The absorption property of these drool-worthy moisturizers is quick and, it hydrates like that of a cream moisturizer.
Check out the top water-based gel moisturizers
The best part about these moisturizers is that they sink deep into the layers of your skin. Isn’t it commendable? Just drop a layer on your face and you are good to go. This was everything you need to know about gel/water-based moisturizers. Do check out the post to find out your perfect match. The best and the most effective moisturizers for oily and acne-prone skin are listed below.
Ponds Super Light Gel Moisturizer – Worth the hype Gel moisturizers
If you still haven’t bought this then, I don’t know what are you doing. Ponds super light gel has beneficial ingredients like Niacinamide which helps in reducing acne and open pores.
- The gel-like consistency is perfect for oily and acne-prone skin.
- It sinks into the skin in seconds and moisturizes it deeply.
- A little goes a long way for this tub which retails for 100-300 bucks for different quantities.
- It is available on Nykaa & Amazon.in
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Everyone talks about this moisturizer. It is one of the cult favourite products in the industry.
- The Laneige water sleeping mask is non-greasy and non-sticky.
- It moisturizes your skin intensely and provides a long-lasting effect.
- The consistency is watery and gel-based which is apt for oily and acne-prone skin.
- It is on a pricier side but, you can use it 2-3 times a week only.
- It is available on Nykaa, Yesstyle and other Instagram pages.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
What can be better than a water-based moisturizer which does not make your skin feel oily and clumsy?
- This one is an ideal pick for all the oily/acne-prone and even dry skin beauties.
- This moisturizer is very light-weight like cotton and disappears in seconds on your skin.
- It is an appropriate one for sealing all the moisture into your skin.
- It retails for about 900 bucks but is unquestionably worth the hype. Available on Nykaa & Amazon.
L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Genius Multi-Active Essence Cream
I can’t rave enough about this product because it is personally tried and tested by me. The moisturizer has gel and more watery consistency which clasps in all the moisture in your skin.
- It makes your skin super soft, smooth, supple and luminous.
- The after-effects of this moisturizer are to die for.
- It has a mild fragrance which is suitable for everyone.
- It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which is a remarkable ingredient for smooth and moisturized skin.
- The product retails for 849 bucks but, you can always find it on great deals on Nykaa & Amazon.
Dot & Key Skin Plumping Moisture Infusion Water Sleeping Mask
A mask which is loaded with water and hydration is a must-have in your vanity. This mask is apt for your acne-prone skin as it provides exceptional hydration and moisture to your skin.
- The consistency is very damp and gel-like and, it feels like liquid on the skin.
- It has hyaluronic acid in it which helps in achieving smooth, clear skin.
- It is a great extension in your skincare routine because the benefits are beyond your imagination.
- The product is available on Nykaa & Amazon.
These were some of the best picks for water-based/gel moisturizers. I hope you all will grab some of them to benefit your skin.