People dying due to heart attack have a solid reason behind that. Is it visible? Well, most of the people don’t recognize the one which kills everyone from the back. Cholesterol is the one responsible for all this. Mind you, he is the silent killer.
What is Cholesterol and Why is it called Silent Killer?
- Cholesterol is a type of lipid which is present in blood and, high density of this lipid may cause the death of a person.
- Doesn’t that mean a silent killer?
- Cholesterol is termed as a silent killer for people because no one knows when it will occupy a stable place in your body.
What effects does Cholesterol – The Silent Killer carries?
- A definite amount of cholesterol is needed by the cells of our body.
- But, what if the exact amount exceeds?
- High cholesterol builds in our body by the food we ingest. Therefore one must always be careful while eating.
- Eat Good, Stay Healthy! Cholesterol makes a place in our arteries.
- The arteries in some time become hard and this solidification is termed as atherosclerosis.
- This problem can become very big if not treated on time. It is because of cholesterol contracts with arteries which in turn slow down the flow of blood.
Good Food, Good Life can cure the problem of Silent Killer
- This silent killer which is cholesterol is a big problem for each and everyone today.
- In the era of junk food and not being healthy, Cholesterol has occupied a space in which people are not recognizing at the moment.
- Eating fat and unnecessary fast food can elevate the level of cholesterol. On the other hand, if you maintain excellent physical shape and eat healthy food then, you can sustain your cholesterol level.
- Exercise daily and eat plenty of fruits. This will boost your stamina and metabolism.
- Your immunity level also increases when you eat good and healthy food.
- High cholesterol will definitely leave your space once you switch to clean eating.
Focus on Clean Eating and Your Body Health
- Cholesterol, The Silent Killer will start having its bad impact on you from the age of 19-20.
- It rises from the moment one takes their body for granted.
- That’s why even doctors advise people to stay fit and active during their teenage and young age.
- If you focus on your body at that time then, it will never raise the cholesterol level.
- Staying healthy in the 21st century is very difficult but one needs to sacrifice a lot for their sound health.
So, stay strong and energetic and always recall information about The Silent Killer – Cholesterol.