Flawless skin is goals. Right ladies? But, what if these goals come true within 2 months. The dupe of Ordinary Skincare – BeMinimalist is here. Many of you might have heard about this new skincare brand.
But, here’s a detailed review of BeMinimalist to burst the bubble if it is really a dupe of Ordinary or not. Let’s have some real talk.
About The Brand – BeMinimalist
Transparency in Beauty is what the brand believes in and work for. This newest skincare brand in the Indian industry has taken over the Internet as they recite The Ordinary which is a cult-favourite brand. BeMinimalist however, offers actives which are very affordable and highly effective.
They don’t believe in plants rather they focus on actives of a plant. It signifies that one should avoid using fruits on their skin and focus on using plant-based actives.
Products range for All Skin Concerns and types
The most agreeable part about this brand is that they offer products for all skin types and concerns. Whether you are facing pore issues, acne, pimples or pigmentation, the products of this brand comes to the rescue. Just go through their website and mention your concerns. The best of them will appear for you.
- For Hyperpigmentation – Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA 1%
- Acne & Breakouts – Salicylic Acid 2%
- Fine Lines & Wrnkles – Granactive Retinoid 2% (Emulsion)
- Pore issues and oiliness – Niacinamide 10% + Zinc
- Dryness and flaky patches – Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5
- Texture issues – AHA 25% + PHA 5% + BHA 2%
- Exfoliation – Lactic Acid 10% + Hyaluronic Acid 1%
Benefits of using Actives in your Skincare Routine
Every active has its own story and benefits. Always remember, your skin doesn’t need everything at once. It actually does not need any active based serum if it is already in a good state. Actives or potent serums are created to target a specific skin concern. So, opt for the only if your skin as some major skin concerns.
Here are some of the renowned benefits of using actives.
- Reduces fine lines
- Works on hyperpigmentation
- Makes your skin smooth and clear
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Reduces pore issues and acne
- Hydrates your skin
- Work on exfoliation of your skin
- Reduces under eye issues and dark circles
- Eliminates acne scars
The benefits mentioned above are a compilation of how all the acids are propitious for your skin.
But, let’s have a look at some precautions which everyone should take while using actives in their skincare routine.
- Never skip sunscreen in the morning
- Reapply sunscreen if needed
- Evade if irritation occurs
- Always do a patch test before applying it on the entire face
- Exfoliate only twice or thrice a week
- Ditch the active if it has oxidized
- Never use actives on inflamed or damaged skin
- Read the ingredients to see if you are allergic to some or not
Final Verdict about BeMinimalist.
While the brand has performed some mind-boggling claims for the people, there’s a concern that it may not suit everyone. People whose skin barrier is damaged should avoid trying BeMinimalist products because they are quite potent.
If your skin barrier is strong and you can take the risk then you should give it a try. The popular products from this brand include Alpha Arbutin and Niacinamide. The reviews are majorly positive for these products and, they seem to be stable and potent. The point that they are affordable is another thing which Indians are going gaga on.
We are wrapping up for now but we would love to hear your opinions about the brand BeMinimalist and your reviews. (if any)