7 Applications Millennials Cannot Live Without

We all are aware of the fact that phones and computers play a significant role in our day to day life. How millennials are obsessed and chained to these technologies. Moreover, what makes our devices more valuable are the different…

15 Chrome Settings You Should Change

When more than 65% of all market is ruled by Chrome, you are bound to use it too. It is the most common and most used browser. The rest 35% is shared by all the other browsers like Microsoft Edge,…

Empowering Journey of Renee Lynn